Any occupational health or occupational health physiotherapy service can register with SEQOHS, provided they meet the required criteria below. At the time of registration, services should:
- contract directly to purchasers of occupational health services or occupational health physiotherapy services
- ensure that the service will have been established and operational for a minimum of a year (if new) at the time of completing their self-assessment
- commit to attending a SEQOHS Stage B ‘how to prepare for accreditation’ training day before signing off their self-assessment
- commit to completing an online self-assessment and to achieving all of the relevant standards
- commit to providing supporting evidence for all standards
- commit to demonstrating clear processes and understanding through a remote and / or a face-to-face assessment
OH physiotherapy services must also employ an ACPOHE registered professional physiotherapist in the OH department at the time they have signed off their self-assessment.