Occupational Health service provider
Occupational Health providers deliver services in various ways e.g.
- Management referrals, sickness absence, medical suitability for role, need for adjustments.
- Pre-placement health screening
- Health surveillance
- Health assessments / medicals
- Pre-placement health assessment
- Statutory medicals - lead, ionizing radiation etc.
- Night worker health screening
- Health promotion wellness activities
- Ill health retirement (IHR) medicals
- Treatment / vaccination service
For the context of SEQOHS, an OH provider is one that uses suitably qualified and competent personnel to deliver all or some of the above.
If you would like to register with SEQOHS, please complete the OH registration form