Being SEQOHS accredited brings a wide range of benefits, including:
- External validation and a recognised badge of quality.
- Use of the SEQOHS Accredited Service logo on the provider’s website and in tenders.
- Opportunity to identify good practice that can be built upon, and to identify where improvement is needed.
- Consistency of safe, effective, quality practice across all areas of activity.
- Promotes a culture of achievement and continuous improvement.
- Provides opportunities to showcase best practice and to network.